Are you ready for our crazy Christmas competition?!
Here at Kids Pass, we understand that Christmas is a time for giving, spending time with your family and…most importantly, eating so much, that you pop the button on the new pair of jeans your mum bought you.
But let’s focus on the first idea, because thinking about my Christmas dinner is making me hungry (and thinking about the January diet is making me sad)!
We’ve decided to get our Santa hats on and bring a bit of merriment to all our wonderful members, with our Kids Pass Christmas Give Away! Enter our amazing competition at the bottom of the page!!
Made up of goodies that total a whopping £4,000, why not enter now and see if you become one of our lucky winners!
Whether you’re looking for something to do over the Christmas break or you can see something on our list that would make an amazing present for a friend or family member, why not enter today!
£50 Love 2 shop Voucher
Get ready for those January sales with an all-rounder!
Drayton Manor Family Ticket
Treat the kids to an incredible day out!
7 Night Break with Eurocamp
Relax with a holiday on Kids Pass!
£250 Haven holiday Voucher
Want a staycation this year? Why not enter for this incredible voucher!
Cineworld Unlimited Cards
Yes, that's right... UNLIMITED cinema!
Family Ticket to Kidzania
Enjoy a day watching the children become anything they want to be at KidZania!
10 12 month Kids Pass memberships
10 lucky winners can become Kids Pass members for absolutely free!
Family Ticket to Blackpool Pleasure Beach
Enjoy the rides and atmosphere at the iconic Blackpool Pleasure Beach!
If you want to be in for a chance to win one of these amazing prizes, simply click the button below! It’s that simple!
So from all of us at Kids Pass, we hope you have a very merry Christmas and an incredible happy New Year!
We wish you all the best of luck.
- The promoter is: Kids Pass Ltd (company no. 08924068 whose registered office is at York House, Vicarage Lane, Bowdon, WA14 3BA.
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Kids Pass Limited and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- Closing date for entry will be 24th December 2016. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as follows:
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. Winners will be chosen at random by software, from all entries received and verified by Promoter.
14. The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Twitter/Facebook and/or letter within 7 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: email@example.com
21. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.