TERMS & CONDITIONS
These terms and conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by entering this promotion all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
Promoter: Freudenberg Household Products LP, Vileda House, 2 Chichester Street, Rochdale, Lancashire OL16 2AX. Company Registration Number LP3997. Please do not send any correspondence to this address.
2. Max. one claim per person.
- Vileda SuperMocio 3Action XL Mop
- Vileda SuperMocio Bucket & Torsion Wringer
- Vileda SuperMocio Microfibre & Cotton Mop
- Vileda 1, 2 Spray Mop
- Vileda Magic Mop
- Vileda Magic Mop Flat
- Vileda Active Max Mop
- Vileda 3Action Broom
a) Visit kidspass.co.uk/vileda;
b) Input the unique code from the promotional product and your details (full name, email address and postcode) onto the website. Upon successful sign up you will receive a welcome email confirming your membership. This will be sent to your registered email address.
c) Customers will be able to claim their 12-month Kids Pass membership until 31st October 2018.
7. The free 12-month Kids Pass membership is valid for 12 months after you claim (you must claim by 31.10.18).
8. Check opening dates and times before your visit on the relevant attraction website.
9. Features shown on the promotional materials are not necessarily available at every attraction.
10. Please note that some attractions operate a chargeable car parking policy.
11. Size, height, weight, age restrictions and medical warnings apply at certain attractions.
12. All attraction information is subject to change; please check the attraction website(s) before your visit for the latest information.
13. Entry into any participating attraction will be subject to the individual attraction’s terms and conditions of entry.
14. By claiming your free 12-month Kids Pass membership through the Kids Pass site or app, you warrant that:
a. You are legally capable of entering into binding contracts and you are at least 18 years old;
b. You will be financially responsible for all of your use of and through our site as well as for use of your account by others including but without limitation minors (under 18 years old) living with you, who you will supervise in their use of our site under your name or account;
c. All information supplied by you or members of your household in using this website is true and accurate; and
d. You shall be completely responsible for all charges arising out of the use of Kids Pass’ site including without limitation the costs of products or services provided by suppliers with whom you contract via Kids Pass’ site.
16. You may link to the Kids Pass home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage Kids Pass’ reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on Kids Pass’ part where none exists. You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
17. Where the Kids Pass site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. Kids Pass have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
18. Your membership will not automatically renew once the free 12-month membership is over.
Please note that from the date of cancellation Kids Pass will disable your log in details so you will be unable to access any member offers and promotions appearing on the Kids Pass site or app. If you cancel your free 12-month Kids Pass membership, you will be unable to reopen it.
21. You must have a mobile device which allows you to download the Kids Pass app or access to a computer to benefit from Kids Pass’ digital membership;
22. You must not reproduce your digital Kids Pass membership card;
23. As “Kids Pass” is a trade mark registered in the UK and operated under an exclusive licence by Kids Pass Limited (the Kids Pass trade mark) you must not reproduce or otherwise use any part of the Kids Pass trade mark or anything deceptively similar to it, or authorise assist or enable others to do so without Kids Pass’ prior written consent;
24. You must not use Kids Pass’ trade mark in combination with any other third-party trademarks, names, logos, illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or graphics without Kids Pass’ prior written consent;
25. You must not use or share any redemption codes, vouchers or details of the savings Kids Pass have obtained from those food and leisure organisations whom participate with Kids Pass (Kids Pass’ Partners) via social media, on printed material, or in any other media whatsoever;
26. You must not supply your digital Kids Pass membership card to any person in connection with either the purchase of any goods or the payment for or hiring of goods under a hire purchase agreement whether with any of Kids Pass’ Partners or otherwise.
Please note that failure to comply with any of the above conditions will entitle Kids Pass to either (i) cancel your membership with immediate effect by written notice to you, or (ii) suspend your membership and the use of your digital Kids Pass membership card until you have remedied your breach of the conditions to our satisfaction. Failure by you to remedy the breach within 14 days of our notifying you of the same and requesting you to remedy it will result in the immediate cancellation of your membership.
28. As a member, you are granted access to offers in the ‘Member’s Area’ of Kids Pass’ site where you can search for available offers and discounts. The discounts provided will vary and you should check the details of each attraction/restaurant for details of how to redeem the specific offer before going. Some attractions will require you to make a pre-booking or ask for a printed voucher on entry. Pre-bookings can be made online where available or by telephone.
29. The expiry date of each digital Kids Pass membership card should be checked and will not be valid if expired and cannot be used.
30. Digital Kids Pass membership cards can only be used by the named member and the members of the household and is strictly non-transferable.
31. On occasion, Kids Pass will remove or amend offers or promotions provided by their Partners. Kids Pass will endeavor to replace them although they shall have no liability for any such withdrawals or changes to the availability of an offer.
32. Members will have the benefit of all additional attractions or third party offers which are added to the ‘Member’s Area’ of the Kids Pass site.
33. Any printed material that you may receive from Kids Pass provides information about offers available from Kids Pass’ Partners that were correct at the time of printing and are subject to change.
34. Your digital Kids Pass membership card cannot be refunded or exchanged for cash or other denominated vouchers or discount cards, nor can it be used in conjunction with any special promotions, discount tokens, coupons or cards.
35. Kids Pass are not liable for any attraction, or any of Kids Pass Partners that refuse to honour the advertised discount or promotion.
36. Any queries regarding the redemption of your digital Kids Pass membership card with any of Kids Pass’ Partners should be directed to the Kids Pass membership team on telephone number 0161 244 8225 between 9am and 5pm, Monday to Friday.
For additional terms & conditions relating to the Kids Pass Membership please visit kidspass.co.uk/terms
38. In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw this promotion or amend any of its details if circumstances make this unavoidable but will use all reasonable efforts to minimise the effect to the participant to avoid consumer disappointment.
39. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
40. If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
41. This promotion is subject to English Law and its parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of English law.
42. All entrants will be deemed to have accepted (and will be bound by) these terms and conditions.