About Drusillas Park
Drusillas Park is a theme park and zoo in Sussex. Perfect for families, Drusillas is home to over 80 species of animals, including penguins, sloths, red pandas, lynx, and lemurs, as well as extensive play areas and seven animal-themed rides that are fun for the whole family. Set on 10 acres of land, Drusillas is the perfect size for a fun day out for kids and parents alike and it can be made even better value with Drusillas discount codes when you use Kids Pass.
Top attractions at Drusillas
Drusillas is an exciting zoo and animal park with lots to offer. Some of the most exciting exhibits and experiences available at Drusillas include:
- Unlimited rides are included in the price of entry, so journey into the heart of the park on Safari Express Tain, ride a magical animal on Rainforest Carousel, take the wheel on the Jungle Jeeps, jump aboard the Hippopotobus, soar to the skies on Amazon Skyrise, spin and twirl on Toucan Twister, and fly high on the Flying Cheetahs.
- Huge indoor and outdoor adventure play areas, and super splash pad.
- Get up close and personal in animal walk through enclosures with beautiful sloths and monkeys, curious lemurs, or hand feed the lovely lorikeets.
- Explore a magical, digital jungle in the UK’s largest immersive sensory experience, SPARK, for a small additional cost. State-of-the-art technology creates a technicolour world where the walls and floors respond to your touch.
- Free gaming arcade and toddler rides in newly renovated House of Fun.
- Free Animal Spotter Trail to engage little minds along the zoo route, and Zoolympics Challenges to pit your skills against our animals friends.
- Adopt an animal. Visitors can adopt sloths, monkeys, red pandas, owls, and more at Drusillas to support the conservation of these majestic creatures.
What other facilities are there at Drusillas?
Drusillas is home to a huge number of additional facilities, including shops and eateries. Enjoy a bite to eat in the Explorer's Café or the Oasis Café, or help yourself to a sweet treat in the Doughnut Factory. The park is also home to a number of shops, including the Toy Safari, Mungo's Trading Post, and Candyland, which are home to soft toys, souvenirs, sweets, and more to suit all tastes and budgets.
What age group is Drusillas suitable for?
As an animal park, Drusillas is suitable for all ages, although the park is also home to play areas and rides that are designed with children under the age of 12 in mind. Drusillas is perhaps best for families with children under 12, although everyone from babies to older people can enjoy seeing over 80 species of animal at the park.
When is the best time to visit Drusillas?
Drusillas is open all year round, but since many of the attractions are outdoors, it can be a great place to visit in the spring and summer months when the weather is good. Drusillas will be busier during weekends and school holidays, when it may also be easier to get a Drusillas promo code. If you visit while it's raining, the Amazon Adventure soft play jungle is a great place to visit.
What else can you do in the area?
There is plenty to do around Drusillas. The zoo is set just a short journey from the nearby towns of Brighton and Eastbourne, and Folkington Manor is a nearby country house that offers a great day out for adults and older kids. Harbour Park is a theme park in West Sussex packed with rides and soft play.
Are there any indoor activities at Drusillas when it's raining?
While the majority of the exhibits at Drusillas are outdoors, there are still some things to do indoors on rainy days. The park's shops and eateries are largely indoors, and the Amazon Adventure soft play jungle is a great place to let the little ones play inside while enjoying a hot drink in the Amazon Adventure Café. Some of the animal exhibitions are also covered, including the Bat and Sloth walk through.
What should you take with you and why?
Drusillas is a largely outdoor attraction, so in hot weather, it's a good idea to bring plenty of water and sunscreen. If you wish to pay for food and snacks at the park with cash, you may choose to take some with you since there are no cash machines around the park.