*We are fully booked for October half term week. If you wish to book in with Kids Pass tickets, you can do so by visiting on either Tuesday or Thursday by calling 01395 233200 to get booked in.*
The Crealy Theme Park & Resort, also known simply as Crealy, spans more than 100 acres, making it the biggest family theme park in Devon. A great family day out for children of all ages, Crealy was opened in 1989 as a working farm, and has been transformed over the years into the exciting, exhilarating family attraction it is today. Visitors will find more than 60 rides and activities at Crealy, along with over 200 animals in the petting zoos and enclosures.
Crealy caters for everyone, so matter how old your children are they are sure to find fun and games to suit. For very little ones, there's Atlantis, Buddy Bear's Kingdom, the Victorian Carousel, and the Safari Express which are all perfect for the under 3's, while bigger kids and thrill seekers will love the Twister, Log flume, and Maximus rollercoaster. There's also plenty of play areas, including the Blue Lagoon indoor play centre and the Adventure Zone outdoor play area, a dino dig experience, and the soak zone which is a great place to cool off on hot days.
At Crealy, it's easy to turn a family day out into a family holiday, with the resort also owning the nearby Crealy Meadows which offers caravan and camping pitches along with glamping cabins and hot tub lodges. The park and resort are open all through the year, so it's a great option for a term time day out or weekend getaway, although exact opening hours do vary so it's a good idea to check the website here for up-to-date information.
**** important information****
Due to COVID you are required to call Crealy in order to book your preferred date on 01395 233200.
1. Ticket codes are only valid, for use of admission, before the above expiry date.
2. One ticket code allows entry for One Person only
3. Ticket codes must be presented at the ticket office to gain admission in to the park. Crealy Theme Park & Resort cannot admit a guest without a valid ticket code.
4. Please keep good track of the ticket codes you have issued. Make sure you do not issue the same ticket code to two different individuals at the same time. We will refuse entry with ticket codes that have previously been redeemed at our gates. Please make sure the ticket codes you issue are correct. We will refuse entry with incorrect/incomplete ticket codes. The third party supplier will be responsible for any incorrect codes given.
5. Ticket codes are non-refundable and have no cash value. Replacements for lost ticket codes will not be issued and no refund will be issued for unused ticket codes.
6. Guests using the pre-paid ticket codes are responsible for checking the opening and closing times and the rides and attractions open at the time of visit. All details of this can be found on the website: www.crealy.co.uk.
7. All ‘7 days for the price of 1’ Pre-Paid ticket codes are subject to the T&C’s.
8. Ticket codes are not valid for our Christmas Spectacular. Christmas Spectacular tickets must be purchased from Crealy Theme Park & Resort directly.
9. All Pre-Paid ticket codes are subject to Crealy Theme Park & Resort’s T&C’s found at www.crealy.co.uk
10. Crealy are not responsible for any ticket codes that are purchased through a 3rd party supplier, for any question or queries you must return to the original source of booking.