KIDS PASS LIMITED TERMS & CONDITIONS (Annual membership)
Membership Agreement for Kids Pass Limited. The “Agreement is made between ‘You’ (the Member) and ‘Us’ Kids Pass Limited, a company registered in England and Wales. Company Number 08924065, registered address, York House, Vicarage Lane, Bowdon, WA14 3BA.
When you (the member) place an order of the pass, a legally binding contract is made, the Terms and Conditions of which are set out below. They do not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
1. Orders of the Kids Pass with payment by cheque, debit, credit card, or any other payment method places an order and implies acceptance the following conditions.
2. We will send your Kids Pass using Royal Mail or other secure courier. We will endeavour to deliver the Kids Pass within 7 working days from acceptance of your order, but time of delivery will not be of the essence and we will not be liable for any delay in delivery or losses arising from such delay.
3. Upon delivery, you must examine the Kids Pass and give immediate written notice to us of any damage, defect or shortage.
4. Title of the Kids Pass only passes to you on delivery or payment. If payment is not received (e.g. cheques are dishonoured, credit card payments are charged back or accounts remain unpaid at the due date) any passes despatched will become void and must not be used.
5. You must not reproduce in any form the Kids Pass membership card, and/or the Kids Pass trade mark (the Mark) or anything deceptively similar to it, or authorise assist or enable others to do so without our prior written consent. The vouchers and/or Mark may not be used in combination with any other marks, names, words or logos without our prior written consent.
6. You must not share any redemption codes, vouchers or details of our savings via social media, on printed material, or in any other way. If this term is breached, this will terminate your contract and your membership will be cancelled with immediate effect.
7. You must submit designs for any printed materials using the Kids Pass membership card and/or the Mark to us for approval and you must not make use of any such design or advertising, marketing or promotional materials incorporating such designs unless we have given prior written approval for each and every use.
8. You must not supply the Kids Pass membership card to any person in connection with either the purchase of any goods or the payment for or hiring of goods under a hire purchase agreement.
9. If you breach any of these conditions, we may cancel all contracts with you and decline to supply any further use of the membership until breaches have been remedied.
10. Purchase and supply will be governed by English law. If we are prevented from performing an obligation under the contract by circumstances outside our control we will be released from that obligation and will not be liable for any failure to perform it.
11. Redemption Terms are detailed on the Kids Pass website. Your statutory rights are not affected.
If an order cannot be fulfilled for any reason, Kids Pass Limited will promptly refund all monies.
12. By joining Kids Pass, I understand that my membership is an ongoing subscription service and will automatically renew at end of my initial membership term at the same fee as my initial membership cost. I understand that I can cancel at any time in accordance with the Terms and Conditions, and that my membership will continue to renew towards the end of each subsequent term until it is cancelled in accordance with the Terms and Conditions.
Automatic renewal applies to all members were you have provided us with payment details.
1. Current redemption locations and partners are shown at www.kidspass.co.uk. Kids Pass does not make or give any promises, warranties, guarantees or representations concerning the goods or services provided by these suppliers.
2. As a member you are granted access to offers in the ‘Members Area’ of our website where you can search for available offers and discounts. The discounts provided will vary and you should check the details of each attraction/restaurant for details of how to redeem the specific offer before going. Some attractions will require you to make a pre-booking or ask for a printed voucher on entry. Pre bookings can be made online where available or by telephone. When presenting the Kids Pass membership card upon entry you may also be required to show identification as proof you are the member. Failure to provide identification if requested can void any offers or promotions advertised.
3. The expiry date of each Kids Pass membership card should be checked and will not be valid if expired and cannot be used.
4. Kids Pass membership cards can only be used by the named member and the members of the household and is strictly non transferable. Proof of identification may be sought upon use.
5. On Occasions we will remove or amend offers or promotions provided by attractions or other third party providers. We will endeavour to replace them although we shall have no liability for any such withdrawals or changes to the availability of an offer.
6. Members will have the benefit of all additional attractions or third party offers which are added to the member’s area of our website.
7. Any printed material that you may receive from us provides information from offers available from providers that were correct at the time of printing and are subject to change.
8. To be valid when presented for exchange, you pass must be intact and not damaged.
9. The Kids Pass cannot be refunded or exchanged for cash or other denominated vouchers or discount cards. Kids Pass membership passes cannot be used in conjunction with any special promotions, discount tokens, coupons or cards.
10. Kids Pass Limited is not liable for any attraction or third party that refuses to honour the advertised discount or promotion.
11. Any queries regarding the redemption of the Kids Pass membership card should be directed to 0161 244 8225
1. You have the right to cancel your initial term of membership with us within 7 days from the date you received the membership Pass and documentation. This is known as a ‘cooling off period’.
2. To cancel you initial membership you should contact us by telephone on 01612448225 or write to us at York House, Vicarage Lane, Bowdon, WA14 3BA.
3. If you cancel your membership within the cooling off period, you will be entitled to a refund less our £15 administration charge and any pro rata charge for the period of membership.
4. Refunds are subject to the returning of your Kids Pass membership card within 14 days of your cancellation.
5. You will be responsible for the cost of returning your Kids Pass Membership card to us.
6. We will not provide a refund after the cooling off period has expired.
1. The cost of the membership will be advertised on our website and may vary from time to time.
2. You agree that Kids Pass will charge you for each membership period and authorise and ongoing recurring permission to access funds from any billing information you have provided us in order to take the membership fee or other charges unless membership is cancelled.
3. To replace a lost, stolen or damaged card, we will charge a £15 administration fee.
1. We will not be liable for any losses that occur from our failure to comply with these terms and conditions such as, loss of income or revenue, loss of business, loss of profits, and loss of anticipated savings. If we do fail to comply with the terms and conditions we shall only be liable for the membership fee and no further costs.