£1 Trial Membership
Membership Agreement for Kids Pass Limited. The “Agreement is made between ‘You’ (the Member) and ‘Us’ Kids Pass Limited, a company registered in England and Wales. Company Number 08924065, registered address, York House, Vicarage Lane, Bowdon, WA14 3BA.
When you (the member) place an order of the pass, a legally binding contract is made, the Terms and Conditions of which are set out below. They do not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
- Your membership will begin from the day you make an application for membership via the Kids Pass website or via the kids pass app.
- You will receive your first 100 days membership for £1.00.
- Kids Pass is an on-going subscription service and your membership will be renewed automatically at the end of the first 100 days for an annual fee of £29.99
- Payment for the renewal will be taken on the last day of your 100 day period unless cancelled.
- Your membership will continue to renew each year for £29.99 until it is cancelled.
- You can cancel your membership and automatic renewal at any time during the first 100 days period by calling 0161 244 8225 Monday – Friday from 09.00 – 17.00 or by writing to us at York House, Vicarage Lane, Bowdon, WA14 3BA. You will receive an email to confirm the cancellation of your account plus a cancellation reference number for your records.
- You should not share your username or password to any other person. Identification to confirm that you are the Kids Pass member may be requested upon use.
- You must have a mobile device which allows you to download the Kids Pass app to benefit from our digital membership.
- You must not reproduce in any form the Digital or Plastic Kids Pass membership card, and/or the Kids Pass trade mark (the Mark) or anything deceptively similar to it, or authorise assist or enable others to do so without our prior written consent. The vouchers and/or Mark may not be used in combination with any other marks, names, words or logos without our prior written consent.
- You must not share any redemption codes, vouchers or details of our savings via social media, on printed material, or in any other way. If this term is breached, this will terminate your contract and your membership will be cancelled with immediate effect.
- You must submit designs for any printed materials using the Kids Pass membership card and/or the Mark to us for approval and you must not make use of any such design or advertising, marketing or promotional materials incorporating such designs unless we have given prior written approval for each and every use.
- You must not supply the Kids Pass membership card to any person in connection with either the purchase of any goods or the payment for or hiring of goods under a hire purchase agreement.
- If you breach any of these conditions, we may cancel all contracts with you and decline to supply any further use of the membership until breaches have been remedied.
- Redemption Terms are detailed on the Kids Pass website. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- You have the right to cancel your subscription at any time during the first 100 days of membership.
- To cancel your membership you should contact us by telephone on 01612448225, write to us at York House, Vicarage Lane, Bowdon, WA14 3BA.
- Current redemption locations and partners are shown at www.kidspass.co.uk and via the kids pass app. Kids Pass does not make or give any promises, warranties, guarantees or representations concerning the goods or services provided by these suppliers.
- As a member you are granted access to offers in the ‘Members Area’ of our website and Kids Pass app where you can search for available offers and discounts. The discounts provided will vary and you should check the details of each attraction/restaurant for details of how to redeem the specific offer before going. Some attractions will require you to make a pre-booking or ask for a printed voucher on entry. Pre bookings can be made online where available or by telephone. When presenting the digital kids pass membership upon entry you may also be required to show identification as proof you are the member. Failure to provide identification if requested can void any offers or promotions advertised.
- The expiry date of each Digital Kids Pass membership card will be checked and will not be valid if expired and cannot be used.
- Kids Pass membership cards can only be used by the named member and the members of the household and is strictly non transferable. Proof of identification may be sought upon use.
- On Occasions we will remove or amend offers or promotions provided by attractions or other third party providers. We will endeavour to replace them although we shall have no liability for any such withdrawals or changes to the availability of an offer.
- Members will have the benefit of all additional attractions or third party offers which are added to the member’s area of our website.
- Any printed material that you may receive from us provides information from offers available from providers that were correct at the time of printing and are subject to change.
- The Kids Pass cannot be refunded or exchanged for cash or other denominated vouchers or discount cards. Digital Kids Pass membership passes cannot be used in conjunction with any special promotions, discount tokens, coupons or cards.
- Kids Pass Limited is not liable for any attraction or third party that refuses to honour the advertised discount or promotion.
- Any queries regarding the redemption of the Kids Pass membership card should be directed to 0161 244 8225
- We will not be liable for any losses that occur from our failure to comply with these terms and conditions such as, loss of income or revenue, loss of business, loss of profits, and loss of anticipated savings. If we do fail to comply with the terms and conditions we shall only be liable for the membership fee and no further costs.