From £58.00 at Warner Bros. Studio Tour with Golden Tours Coach Travel
More About This Offer
Warner Brothers Studio Tour London provides an amazing opportunity to explore the magic of the Harry Potter™ films – the most successful film series of all time. This unique walking tour takes you behind-the-scenes and showcases a huge array of beautiful sets, costumes and props. It also reveals some closely guarded secrets, including facts about the special effects and animatronics that made these films so hugely popular all over the world.
Showcasing the best in British filmmaking and revealing some closely guarded production secrets, the Warner Bros. Studio Tour London is a wizardly delight for all the family! You can take a stroll through Privet Drive, wander down Diagon Alley and hop on Hagrid’s bike during the tour. Visitors also have the option to buy a famous cup of butterbeer!
Platform 9 ¾ and Hogwarts Express
Warner Bros. Studio Tour now features a recreation of Platform 9 ¾ and the original Hogwarts Express steam engine. This permanent exhibit gives visitors the chance to climb aboard the train’s carriage and pose with a luggage trolley as it disappears through the platform wall. Scenes featuring the working train were shot at the Studios, including the iconic last scene in which grown up Harry, Ron and Hermione wave their own children off to Hogwarts as they leave for school.
· Step inside the actual Great Hall
· Explore Dumbledore’s Office and discover never before seen treasures
· Step onto the famous cobbles of Diagon Alley, featuring the shop fronts of Ollivanders Wand Shop, Flourish and Blotts, the Weasley’s Wizard Wheezes, Gringotts Wizarding Bank and Eeylops Owl Emporium
· See Iconic props from the films, including Harry’s Nimbus 2000 and Hagrids Motorcycle
· Learn how creatures were brought to life with green screen effects, animatronics and life sized models
· Redescover other memorable sets the film series, including the Gryffindor common room, the boy’s dormitory, Hagrid’s hut, Potion’s classroom and Professor Umbridge’s office at the Ministry of Magic
· Delve into the Dark Arts: see the Malfoy Manor fireplace and table around Bellatrix Lestrange, the Malfoy family, the Death Eaters and Voldermort sat plus a 20-foot model of Voldermort’s snake Nagini!
Child Policy -
Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult whilst in the vicinity of the tour.
Important Info -
Please turn up at least 15 minutes before departure time to allow for check in. Tour at Warner Bros. Studios lasts 3 hours.
Return transportation to Warner Bros. Studio Tour London on a Double Decker branded bus.
While manual and electric wheelchairs are welcome inside the Studio Tour, we do require advance notice if you are visiting as part of a large group due to seating restrictions within the cinema at the beginning of your visit. Due to the layout of the attraction, this also means that only a certain number of wheelchair users can enter the latter part of the tour at any given time. Visitor Services are happy to discuss this and any other concerns prior to booking.
The majority of the Studio Tour is suitable for wheelchairs but some areas can be difficult to navigate, this includes Diagon Alley’s cobbled street and the Great Hall’s slate floor. The Hogwart’s Bridge can only be accessed via a short staircase and alternative access cannot be provided because the bridge, as an original set piece, has an uneven surface which is unsuitable for wheelchair users. The Knight Bus also has a short boarding platform which cannot be accessed by wheelchairs.